You can really feel the difference in this lube. I would try other flavours next time.
Sliquid Silk Organic Lubricant 125ml
Sliquid Organics Silk is a natural water-based lubricating silk. It is created to help your body feel the natural sensations of skin to skin contact. Ideal for couples seeking a Those longer lasting slippery sensation. Okay to use on delicate body tissues, and for women with sensitivities.
Offering women a healthier choice, this glycerine and paraben free organic water-based lubricant has been blended with certified organic botanical extracts that heal and support the body. All Sliquid products are formulated for women's safety, and will never cause UTI's or yeast infections.
- Includes natural & organic ingredients
- Natural silky and cremy texture (non-sticky)
- Water-based and water soluble
- Glycerine, paraben & petroleum free
- Latex, rubber and plastic friendly
- 100% Vegan friendly / NO animal testing
- Formulated and produced in USA
- Purified aqua, Hydroxyethelcellulose (from Cotton), Aloe Barbadensis*, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Cyamopsis (Guar Conditioners), Extracts of Hibiscus*, Flax*, Green Tea* and Sunflower Seed*, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Emollient Ester, Potassium Sorbate
- *Certified Organic
Yeah, it's kinda embarrassing to reivew this, but as a service to other ladies who need lubrication past a certain age (ahem), here ya go. I tried three other types of guardian/watsons/durex type of lubes, and they all left me with terrible odors the day after and regularly itching, too. Do I need this? Absolutely! Sliquid organic lubes are fantastic. My ladybits thank Sliquid.